Medical and Diagnostic Imaging TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE)'s mission is to analyze and report new and emerging technologies; advances in R&D, product development and regulatory matters specifically related to the areas of CT, MRI, NM, PET, Ultrasound and X-ray. In addition, relevant developments in fusion technologies, functional imaging technology, interventional cardiology and image guided surgery and healthcare IT related areas such as PACS, medical information storage, and disaster recovery/business continuance will also be covered.
The Health and wellness cluster covers cutting-edge global developments in medical devices and imaging sectors such as biosensors, biomaterials, biomechanics, microtechnologies, nanotechnologies, assistive technologies and imaging technologies and platforms.
- Augmented Reality-based Imaging for Spinal Surgery
- NICU-based Neonatal Magnetic Resonance Imaging System
- Early Diagnosis of Skeletal Abnormalities in Fetus In-utero
- Miniature Camera for Intraoral Imaging and Caries Detection
- Ingestible Capsule Camera for 360-degree Gastrointestinal Imaging
- Imaging System for Early Detection of Melanoma
- Deep Learning Algorithms for Detection of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Novel Endoscope to Identify the Underlying Cause and Risk of Stroke
- Industry Contacts