The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Low Toxicity Thermoelectric Material with Improved Figure of Merit
- High-temperature Thermoelectric Material with High Power Density
- Thermoelectric Materials for the Steel and Glass Industries
- Organic Thermoelectric Material Improved Conductivity for Low Power Energy Harvesting
- United States and China Lead in IP Filings
- Organic Thermoelectric Materials are Set to Gain Adoption in Low-power Applications
- Patents Focused on Thermoelectric Materials
- Key Industry Interactions