The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Silica-coated Nanorods for Dual-modal Imaging
- Kinetic Energy-enabled Ceramic Coating
- Microbial Fuel Cells consisting Bacteria Coated with Polypyrrole
- Hydrogel-based Coating for Medical Devices
- Polymeric Antimicrobial Coating With Silver Ions