The Genetic Technology TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) presents the latest R&D developments and advances with an emphasis on opportunities to profit in the explosive field of genetic technology through technology transfer, joint ventures, and acquisitions. The complete gamut of genetic technology applications is covered including the latest developments in omics technologies; genetic, cellular, and alternative therapies; sequencing technologies; and genetically altered animals and plants.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
- Novel T-cell Engager Cancer Immunotherapy Advances Toward Clinical Studies
- Pre-emptive Strategies for Enhancing the Security and Privacy of Computational DNA Processing Algorithms
- Single-color Digital PCR for Enhanced Quantitation of Circulating DNA
- Leveraging CRISPR/Cas-9 Editing for Xenotransplantation
- Analysis of Key Clinical Studies Using CRISPR/Cas-9 Gene Editing
- Summary of Key Contacts