The Industrial Bioprocessing TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Bio-based Compostable Packaging for Future Plant Growth
- Soy-based Microbeads for Personal Care Products
- Technology for Converting Greenhouse Gasses into Useful and Less-polluting Products
- Biodegradable and Biocompatible Plastic Made from Sugar
- Novel Sustainable Bio-based Single- serve Coffee Pod
- Industry Contacts