The Nanotech TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on nanotechnology-related innovations and their impact across various industries. Technology focus areas include nanomaterials, nanocoatings, nanohealthcare, nanomedicine, and nanomanufacturing.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Self-extinguishing Nanopolymer With Wide Application Potential
- Energy Saving Nanoceramic Coating for Corrosion Prevention
- Silver Nanoadditives for Creating Antimicrobial Surfaces
- Platform to Analyze Metastases in Cervical Cancer Patients
- Plant-derived Nanocoating Spray to Extend Shelf Life of Agricultural Produce
- Key Contacts