The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Sodium-ion-based Material for Use in Batteries
- Nature-inspired Silicon and Gallium Composites with High Stiffness Property
- Nickelate Material for High-temperature Superconductivity
- Concrete Construction Waste to Reduce Sulfur Dioxide Levels in the Environment
- Ternary Composite Material for Supercapacitors