The High-Tech Materials TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various materials across industries. Some material technologies include lightweight materials, bio-based materials, ceramics, smart materials, fibers, nanomaterials, responsive materials, polymers, woven and non woven materials, polymers and plastics and packaging materials.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research and innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thinfilms, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers, and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
- Producing Bio-based Aliphatic Polycarbonates Using Sugar and Carbon Dioxide
- Biodiesel Additive for B20 Blends
- Enhancement of Methane Concentration in Biogas by Removal of Hydrogen Sulfide
- Biochar Materials to Capture Carbon Dioxide and Hydrogen Sulfide from Biogas
- Biofuel from Fermentation Waste Products to Power Cars
- Key Industry Contacts