CSPs need to move quickly and can advance digital transformation with solutions that leverage artificial intelligence (AI), which can drive value across the business from network optimization and data analytics through to customer care and marketing engagement.
For a CSP AI strategy, take a three-step approach: identify and assess your opportunity; build the capability, with AI expert partners where you lack in-house expertise; and follow through with a managed lifecycle.
CSPs need to become more adept at personalization across all customer-facing touchpoints and services. AI capabilities are a key enabler on this front, driving advanced personalization at scale.
The most effective AI solutions will be those that support a horizontal approach, accessing multiple data streams in real time to produce intelligence that can feed into and enhance cross-domain business processes.
Features and benefits:
- Lean how AI can benefit CSP operations, from network optimization through to advanced analytics, service personalization, and customer engagement.
- Understand how to formulate an effective AI strategy.
- How can AI benefit my business across different CSP operations?
- What are the steps needed to develop an effective AI strategy?
- How does AI technology work and what can it actually deliver?
- In brief
- Key messages
3. AI is driving CSP digital transformation
4. Intelligent marketing
5. Intelligent customer care
6. From data to intelligence
7. The intelligence in action checklist