This report is derived from a survey of Spanish MNCs and enterprises on their ICT buying trends for 2017/18. It also discusses their top corporate objectives and challenges and how those influence their ICT buying decisions and service provider selection criteria. It covers a spectrum of technologies, including cloud services, network services, digital, workspace transformation, and security.
- Spanish MNCs and large enterprises are focused on investing in ICT solutions that support customer engagement, as customer retention is their top challenge.
- A prolonged economic downturn has also meant that technologies such as virtualization, cloud services, and management platforms are in high demand as they deliver operational and cost efficiency.
- Analyzes the top corporate objectives and challenges for Spanish MNCs and large enterprises and how service providers should tailor their solutions to meet those objectives and resolve those challenges.
- Identifies the top technologies in demand by Spanish MNCs and large enterprises over the next 12-24 months.
- What are the drivers of growth for key ICT technologies, including network, workspace services, security, digital, and cloud services?
- What are the selection criteria that Spanish MNCs and large enterprises pay most attention to when they pick their service provider partners?