This presentation assesses Microsoft's artificial intelligence (AI) assets and capabilities and how these are impacting on its consumer services offering.
Through its new AI and Research Group, Microsoft aims to integrate AI across its services and "democratize" AI by making it available to third parties.
Features and benefits:
- Explains Microsoft's AI capabilities and strategy and how AI is shaping its consumer services portfolio.
- Reveals Microsoft's ambitions for digital assistant Cortana and chatbots.
- What differentiates Microsoft's AI capabilities and assets?
- What is Microsoft's consumer services AI strategy?
- How does Microsoft leverage AI to support developers and other third parties?