Cloud native technologies are beginning to make an impact at the large enterprise level. The threat of "born-on-the-cloud" start-ups is pressuring established businesses to become as nimble and innovative.
Cloud native technologies driven by DevOps adoption and the huge improvements that containerization makes to rapid application development are now the focus of large established businesses.
Features and benefits:
- Learn how to improve container security.
- Understand what to do as the pace of change catches out traditional business.
- What courses are available to learn cloud native skills?
- What is the cloud native market landscape?
- The growth of cloud native technologies
- Plugging the cloud native skills gap
- Container security and insecurity
- The pace of change is catching out every traditional business
- Estimating the cloud native market size
- Further reading