Agencies have expended considerable efforts over the last decade in improving the management of user identities, accounts, and access. The proliferation of "unfettered" cloud adoption risks undoing past progress unless fit-for-purpose governance practices are implemented.
Single sign-on remains an aspirational goal.
Features and benefits:
- Discusses how password proliferation undermines security.
- Learn why "low risk" cloud solutions are not "no risk."
- Why should identity integration be a non-negotiable for adopting new cloud services?
- How can cloud strategy governance strike a balance that protects organizational integrity without imposing inflexibility?
- Password proliferation undermines security
- Single sign-on remains an aspirational goal
- "Low risk" cloud solutions are not "no risk"
- Cloud strategies must identify minimal integration requirements
- Further reading