Cognizant's stellar growth rates of yesteryear have tapered to more modest inclines. Some of Cognizant's competitors are currently feeling more pain from a revenue and growth perspective as these macro factors combine with the transition to the cloud and as legacy revenues continue to decline.
- Cognizant's US base may prove critical in the era of economic nationalism.
- Cognizant is increasing relevancy to enterprises striving toward customer centricity and widening its European footprint.
- Evaluates Cognizant's approach to application services market in challenging times.
- Considers strategic approach to artificial intelligence adoption (AI).
- Why is growth slowing for Cognizant and other players?
- How will Cognizant move up the value chain?
- Strong growth is tough to maintain in current market conditions
- The next generation of the digital economy is here
- Enterprises and organizations need to formulate their AI strategy
- Further reading