Established payment services hubs are showing their age just as countries around the world move to real-time systems, forcing banks to reconsider their architectural approaches. The result is the emergence of a new generation of payment orchestration platforms.
The global payments industry needs to orchestrate the accurate flow of multiple payment types from multiple sources to multiple destinations in as automated a process as possible.
Features and benefits:
- Looks at how and why Intellect Global Transaction Banking has moved to a new-generation payment orchestration hub architecture.
- Learn how iGTB's Payments Services Hub integrates into an overall banking architecture.
- Why are payments architecture and payment hub projects a top-three IT priority for 25% of corporate banks internationally?
- Why must banks consider their payment operations as central to their digitization strategy?
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
- Why put iGTB's Payments Services Hub on your radar?
- Company background
- Technology assessment
- Technical details
- Market impact
- Key facts