Sophos has been a full-fledged endpoint and network security vendor for many years, and has grown its endpoint protection platform (EPP) offering through acquisitions over the last couple of years.
Sophos is an established player in endpoint security in the midsize and enterprise business market. It has added next-gen functionality through acquisitions and now offers it as an add-on to its own and competitors' EPPs.
Features and benefits:
- Assesses how Sophos compares with major competitors in the EPP market.
- Analyzes the challenges Sophos faces in growing its visibility in this market.
- How has Sophos expanded its EPP offering?
- What additional capabilities did its recent acquisitions bring?
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
- Why consider Sophos Endpoint Protection and Intercept X?
- Key facts about the solution