Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business (KESB) is an endpoint protection platform (EPP) that consists of multiple layers of technology. These include the traditional, signature-based approach and technologies such as machine learning and behavioral analysis, which enable it to address the increasing amount of malware that evades signatures.
The product now has a cloud-based version, Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud, which expands its addressable market to SMEs via partnerships with managed security service providers (MSSPs).
Features and benefits:
- Assesses KES's strengths and weaknesses in the EPP market.
- Understand the opportunities for Kaspersky with its KES product.
- How did Kaspersky start in the endpoint protection market, and how has it evolved?
- What comes next for KES?
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
- Why consider Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business?
- Key facts about the solution