Herjavec Group offers cybersecurity products and services for enterprises. Its expertise includes consulting, delivery (product selection and deployment), managed security services, and incident response. Its security services can complement existing systems resources, replace facilities that organizations wish to outsource, or be used to oversee an organization's entire IT security infrastructure.
Herjavec Group is a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Qualified Security Assessor (QSA) and Authorized Scanning Vendor (ASV); its expertise includes the assessment of PCI Data Security Standards (DSS) as well as the implementation and remediation of PCI initiatives.
The organization is vendor agnostic to mitigate single vendor bias, and partners with best-of-breed security technology players to support its clients in product selection, delivery, and deployment.
Features and benefits:
- Learn how clients will benefit from Herjavec Group's wide and inclusive approach to consulting and managed security services.
- Understand how clients can benefit from Herjavec Group's ability to work within complex, multiple technology environments.
- What does Herjavec Group's proactive threat detection include?
- What does Herjavec Group's security technology management include?
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
- Why put Herjavec Group on your radar?
- Herjavec Group offers comprehensive security services
- Current position
- Key facts