With its NuDetect behavioral biometrics solution, NuData combines different biometric and device metrics to detect and flag security violations and verify trusted good users.
NuDetect incorporates four integrated analysis layers (device and location analytics, passive biometrics, behavioral analytics, and real-time entity linking) in a cloud consortium.
Features and benefits:
- Learn about how behavioral biometrics can help advance security practices.
- Learn why having multiple layers of security that augment each other is a sensible approach to combating fraud and mitigating security risks.
- What is NuDetect and how can it help secure a mobile workforce?
- What are the key strengths of the solution?
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
- Why put NuDetect on your radar?
- Device, connection, and location identification
- Behavioral analytics
- Passive (invisible) biometric verification
- Real-time trust consortium
- Current position
- Key facts