It has just unveiled a partner program for security vendors, opening a framework to them so that they can deploy their technology onto its platform as a virtual network function (VNF) for delivery as a service.
Partners announced so far include Palo Alto, Fortinet, Check Point, Zscaler, and IBM (QRadar and IBM Security).
Features and benefits:
- Explains how the SD-WAN market is structured in terms of competition.
- Analyzes VeloCloud's strengths in this market.
- What is a virtual network function?
- Why is it important for security vendors to develop their own VNFs for VeloCloud?
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
- Why put VeloCloud Cloud-Delivered SD-WAN on your radar?
- Current position
- Key facts