Did you know?
- BEGO employs a global workforce of 450 and this number continues to grow.
- Stefan Holst is Vice President, Implant Systems & Research at Nobel Biocare.
- Osstem Implant Co., Ltd., ranks 1st in the Korean market, 1st in the Asia-Pacific market, and 6th in the global market for dental implants.
- TBR Implants Group, the leading French dental implants manufacturer, has developed a unique production centre in Europe, able to perform all the manufacturing processes in a single site, with a unique precision tolerance of 5 microns.
- Sweden & Martina SpA, is currently an international leader in the design, production and distribution of products for the dental sector, especially implantology, an area in which it has achieved the world's highest growth rate.
- DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG has subsidiaries in France, Spain, Italy, Benelux, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Australia and Switzerland with representatives in more than 130 countries.
- Anthogyr SAS had a turnover of U.S.$ 51.1 million in 2016.
- Two private investor groups and Novartis hold the main shares of Thommen Medical AG.
These are just a tiny sample of the 1,000's of facts to be found in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide’.
This unique and comprehensive report identifies and profiles the top 100 manufacturers of dental implants worldwide. These companies have the experience, know-how and resources to design and manufacture dental implants and distribute them worldwide. They are located right across the globe from the United States and Europe to Japan and Korea.
Profile information for each company in ‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide’ typically includes:
- Company Contact Information - Address, Telephone and Fax Numbers, Email and Website Addresses.
- Key Company Decision Makers - From CEO and Main Board, to Key Senior Managers
- Specialised fields such as Company Description, Ownership, Products, Number of Employees and Revenue.
Report Target Market:
1) Dental Implant Manufacturers
Usage: competitive/financial analysis and strategic partner/alliance identification.
This report is perfect for suppliers of e.g. titanium, zirconium, advanced measurement equipment, CNC turning and milling machines, surface treatment machines, washing and polishing systems and radiation sterilisation equipment who wish to identify top potential customers.
‘The Top 100 Manufacturers Of Dental Implants Worldwide’ is ideal for distributors of dental implants to identify the leading manufacturers with the best products.
Note: Most people will be aware of some of the major dental implant manufacturers such as CAMLOG Biotechnologies AG, Glidewell Laboratories and Phibo® Dental Solutions, S.L. but this major new report looks at all 100 of the top companies - companies like Global D - Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Brignais, France, Global D is a French company which specialises in the design, manufacture and supply of high quality medical devices for maxillofacial and pre-implant surgery, orthodontics and dental implantology. The Company produced 150,000 dental implants in 2016 and has a national market share of 17%. Global D’s quality system is certified NF EN ISO 13485 in accordance with the Medical Devices Directive (93/42/CEE). The Company’s products (dental implants, orthodontic and maxillofacial products, prosthetic systems and instruments) all have CE marking. 35% of Global D’s implants are exported and the Company’s network of professional distributors, who are specialists in their markets, provides a sales presence in over 30 countries. Global D had revenue of U.S.$ 30.0 million in 2016. The Company is the dental and maxillofacial surgery division of the Menix Group.
Report data field structure is as follows:
- Company Name
- Year Established
- Number of Employees
- Key Executives
- Company Description
- Revenue (US$ m)
- Foreign Trade
- Location Status
- Stock Exchange/Ticker Symbol
- Parent Company
Research Facts is one of the world’s leading companies in life sciences publishing. It has a large portfolio of best-selling reports spanning diagnostics, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and medical devices. It’s customers include most of the world’s major companies in these sectors e.g. Abbott Laboratories, ACON Laboratories, Alcon, Alere, Allergan, Aurobindo Pharma, Axis-Shield, Baxter, Bayer, B. Braun, BD, Biomerieux, Biomet, Boditech Med, Boehringer Ingelheim, CareFusion, Covance, Covidien, C.R. Bard, Edwards Lifesciences, EKF Diagnostics, Fresenius, GE Healthcare, Genzyme, HemoCue, Intuitive Surgical, Ipsen, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic, Merit Medical Systems, Millipore, Mölnlycke Health Care, Novartis, Paul Hartmann, Philips Medical, Qiagen, Quidel, Siemens Healthcare, Smith & Nephew, Synthes, Teleflex, Teva, Tosoh, Zentiva etc.. Research Facts also counts many multinational financial services, law and management consulting firms such as Bain & Company, McKinsey & Company and The Boston Consulting Group among its customers.
Research Facts currently has customers in over forty countries across the globe e.g. Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Finland, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Malta, Mauritius, Netherlands, Pakistan, Peru, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Research Facts' reports help you make informed decisions about the markets and organisations that affect your business.
- Learn more about your target markets and target companies
- Top level research on all the major players in a market
- See which organisations dominate your major markets
- Get detailed information on particular organisations