The United States is one of the top five major exporters ($1.12B) as well as importers ($2.06) of Electric Motor Parts in the world. Given the growth of North America's economy, it has been the strongest compared to the rest of the world. Investments in a mature market like North America is driven by the availability of high technological resources for the development of varied equipment suitable for all the developing and emerging sectors in this region.
The US has the largest and the most technologically developed economy in the world, with a per capita GDP of $46,900. Business firms in the US enjoy a greater degree of flexibility compared to businesses in Japan and Western Europe, in terms of innovation and expansion. Canada is equipped with a high-tech industrial economy, and resembles the US in its market-oriented economic system, production pattern and high living standards.
The North America Safety Motion Control market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The North America Safety Motion Control market is broadly segmented based on types, verticals and regions. As per the classification of types, the market is segmented into Servo Drives and Servo Motors. Similarly based on its verticals, its applications are explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductors, Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, among others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Melexa, SIGMATEK Safety System, ASTRE Engineering Tunisie, Zhejiang Huazhang Automation and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of North America Safety Motion Control Market are Industry Safety Standards, Demand for Safe Equipment, Easy Set-up and Maintenance requirements and High Power requirements.
High Market Competition, Installation Costs and High Product Costs are the key challenges for the Motion Control Devices market.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Safety Motion Control along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis North America Safety Motion Control Market, with region specific assessments
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on the global and regional scales
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Safety Motion Control Market on both the global and regional fronts
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
2. Executive Summary
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute products
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Industry Safety Standards
4.2.2 Demand for Safe Equipment
4.2.3 Easy Set-up and Maintenance
4.2.4 Flexible Automation Functions
4.2.5 High Power Requirements
4.3.1 High Market Competition
4.3.2 High Product Costs
4.3.3 Installation Costs
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
5. Technology Snapshot
6. North America Safety Motion Control Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 North America Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Servo Drives
6.1.2 Servo Motors
6.2 North America Market - Segmented By End Users
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.2.6 Food & Beverages
6.2.7 Oil & Gas
6.3 North America Market - Segmented By Countries
6.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.3 SIGMATEK Safety System
8.4 ASTRE Engineering Tunisie
8.5 Demero Automation Systems
8.6 Zhejiang Huazhang Automation
8.7 Sort Production Products Ltd.
8.8 More Control
8.9 SICK Group
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Investment Scenario and Opportunities
10. Future of North America Safety Motion Control Market