Currenty, Brazil is the world's seventh largest economy, while Mexico is growing at a rapid pace with estimations to become the tenth largest economy by the year 2018. However, in 2014, the combined growth rate for GDPs in the region was at its slowest rate since 2009, due to the sluggish growth in China, the biggest commodity importer from this region.
The manufacturing industry is performing at a slower rate due to periods of recession in the manufacturing industries of Brazil and Argentina. However, most of the contribution comes from the motor vehicles sector in Mexico. Automotive and food industries have always taken advantage of the low-cost labour from Latin America. China's move of joining the World Trade Organisation (WTO), has changed conditions. Now, there is a rise in the growth of Chinese labour wages; although, significantly lesser than Latin America, freight costs are considerably less. But the growing energy prices, gaps in domestic supply chain and the lack of skilled labour are other factors that contribute to the decrease in competitiveness of the region.
Due to these factors, Latin America's Safety Connection Devices market is estimated to be worth $xx billion in 2015 and is projected to witness a CAGR of xx.xx% during the forecast period to reach $xx billion by 2020.
The Safety Connection Devices market is broadly classified based on their type, end-user industry and geography. Based on types, the market is segmented into Safety Wiring Systems, Cables and Connectors. As per the classification of its end-users, the market is categorized into various segments such as Manufacturing, Automotive, Healthcare, Industrial and others. Some of the market players mentioned in the report are Solomon Technology Corp., SUMELEC Vizcaya, Allend-bradlley, ASTRE Engineering Tunisie, and more.
Technological advancements, safety requirements, and variable designs are some of the key drivers of the Safety Connection Devices Market.
The associated high product costs and lack of awareness are the possible market constraints.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Safety Connection Devices along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis of the Europe Safety Connection Devices market, with region specific assessments
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies, which can influence the market on the global and regional fronts
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Safety Connection Devices on both the global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Key Findings of The Study
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
3.4 Industry Policies
4. Market Dynamics
4.2.1 Wide Applications
4.2.2 Broad Functionality
4.2.3 Government Safety Standards
4.2.4 Variable Designs
4.3.1 High Product Costs
4.3.2 Accelerating Product Demand
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Latin America Safety Connection Devices Market Forecast
6.1 Latin America Safety Connection Devices Market Market by Type
6.1.1 Safety Wiring Systems
6.2 Latin America Safety Connection Devices Market Market by End User Industry
6.3 Latin America Safety Connection Devices Market Market by Country
7. Vendor Market Share
8. Company Profiles
8.1 Rockwell Automation
8.1.2 Major Products and Services
8.1.4 Recent Developments
8.2 Solomon Technology Corp.
8.2.2 Major Products and Services
8.2.4 Recent Developments
8.3.2 Major Products and Services
8.3.4 Recent Developments
8.4 ASTRE Engineering Tunisie
8.4.2 Major Products and Services
8.4.4 Recent Developments
8.5.2 Major Products and Services
8.5.4 Recent Developments
8.6 M and M Electronics
8.6.2 Major Products and Services
8.6.4 Recent Developments
8.7 Electro Systems
8.7.2 Major Products and Services
8.7.4 Recent Developments
8.8 ND Electric Co., LTD.
8.8.2 Major Products and Services
8.8.4 Recent Developments
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Latin America Safety Connection Devices Market