Intrinsic Safety refers to the measures as well as materials put into place to prevent explosions in potentially hazardous environments caused by either electrical spark or thermal energy. Intrinsically safe equipment will do so by limiting both the electrical and thermal energy of the apparatus to a minimum in potentially hazardous environments. The global standards differ between geographical regions. All standards and certifying bodies are discussed in detail in the report.
An intrinsically safe equipment is safe by its own inherent design and does not require any external source. Installation of such equipment is easy and they have low maintenance cost.
The report discusses key factors that will impact the industry and profiles of leading suppliers like Fluke, OMEGA Engineering, Eaton, Pepperl+Fuchs, R. STAHL, and CorDEX Instruments.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS:
1. Market Definition for the Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the Asia Pacific Market.
2. Market analysis for the Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2. Key Findings
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Industry Value Chain Analysis
3.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
3.3.3 Threat from new entrants
3.3.4 Threat from substitute Product Types
3.3.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
3.4 Industry Policies
3.5 Certifying Bodies
3.5.1 Underwriters Laboratories (UL)
3.5.2 Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
3.5.3 National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
3.5.4 Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA)
4. Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increasing focus on safety and security of personnel employed in potentially hazardous locations
4.1.2 Strict regulations
4.2.1 Economic downturn affecting the market
5. Technology Overview
5.1 Technology Snapshot
5.2 Ongoing developments
5.3 Applications of intrinsically safe equipment
6. Global Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market Segmentation & Forecast
6.1 By Zone
6.1.1 Zone 0
6.1.2 Zone 20
6.1.3 Zone 1
6.1.4 Zone 21
6.1.5 Zone 2
6.1.6 Zone 22
6.2 By Class
6.2.1 Class 1
6.2.2 Class 2
6.2.3 Class 3
6.3 By Products
6.3.6 LED Indicators
6.4 By Region & Country
6.4.1 North America
18.104.22.168 U. S
22.214.171.124 U. K
126.96.36.199 South Korea
6.4.4 Latin America
6.4.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
7.1 Pepperl + Fuchs
7.2 Fluke Corporation
7.3 Omega SA
7.4 R. Stahl
7.5 RAE Systems
7.6 Eaton Corporation
7.7 CorDEX Instruments
7.9 Kyland Technology
7.10 Banner Engineering
8. Vendor Market Share
9. Investment Analysis
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Role of Business Accelerators
9.3 Investment Outlook
10. Future of Global Intrinsically Safe Equipment Market