The Global Safety I/O Modules Market is broadly segmented based on types, end-users and regions. Based on the types, the market is segmented into Analog Module (I/O), Digital Module (I/O), Network Adaptor, Power Supply & Chassis, and Intelligent I/O. Similarly, with regard to its end-users, its applications can be explained under segments such as Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation and others. Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH, Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, among others.
The key factors contributing to the growth of Global Safety I/O Modules are the demand for intrinsically safe I/O modules, compulsory industrial or government safety standards, miniaturization of devices, and the demand for reduced wiring cost as well as reduced start-up machine time.
Lack of product awareness and complex industry standards are the key challenges for the Global Safety I/O Modules Market.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Safety I/O Modules along with the identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis of Global Safety I/O Modules Market, with region specific assessments
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, offering prospective opportunities and the identification of key companies, which can influence the market on the global and regional fronts
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Safety I/O Modules market on both the global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.2.1 Demand for faster Start-Up Machine Time and reduced Wiring Cost
4.2.2 Industrial Safety Standards.
4.2.3 Miniaturization and Variable Designs.
4.3.1 Complexity of Standards
4.3.2 Lack of awareness
4.4.1 Technological Advancements
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat from new entrants
4.6.4 Threat from substitute products
4.6.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Safety I/O Modules Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Global Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Analog Module (I/O)
6.1.2 Digital Module (I/O)
6.1.3 Network Adaptor
6.1.4 Power Supply & Chassis
6.1.5 Intelligent I/O
6.2 Global Market - Segmented By End Users Vertical
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.3 Global Market – Segmented By Region
6.3.1 North America
6.3.3 Asia Pacific
6.3.4 Latin America
6.3.5 Middle East and Africa
7. Global Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
8.1 ABB Ltd.
8.2 Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
8.3 Siemens AG
8.4 Lumberg Automation
8.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
8.7 Schneider Electric Company
8.8 Parmley Graham
8.9 Mouser Electronics
8.10 Honeywell International, Inc.
8.11 Newtech Engineering
9. Investment Outlook
9.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
9.2 Investment Analysis
10. Future of Global Safety I/O Modules Market