The growing technological advancements have improved the 'safety' parameter associated with these I/O modules, making its use in the hazardous zones even more feasible. This technological growth is bound to bring more improvements in the quality of the safety I/O modules in the future.
The Europe Safety I/O Modules market is broadly classified based on types, end users, and countries. Based on types, the market is segmented into Analogue Module (I/O), Digital Module (I/O), Network Adaptor, Power Supply & Chassis, and Intelligent I/O. Finally, based on its verticals, its applications are explained under Automotive, Energy & Power, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Semiconductors, Transportation, Oil & Gas and others. Some of the key market players mentioned in the report are Rockwell Automation, Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH, Siemens, ABB, Schneider Electric, and more.
The key factors contributing to the growth of Europe Safety I/O Modules Market are the demand for intrinsically safe I/O modules, compulsory industrial or government safety standards, miniaturization of devices, and demand for reduced wiring cost as well as reduced start-up machine time.
Weak domestic demand is the key challenge for the European Safety I/O Modules Market.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the Safety I/O Modules along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
2. Market analysis Europe Safety I/O Modules Market, with region-specific assessments
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on the global and regional fronts
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Europe Safety I/O Modules market on both the global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
1.1 Study Assumptions
1.2 Study Deliverables
1.3 Key Findings
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Overview
4.5 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's 5 Force Analysis
4.6.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.6.3 Threat from new entrants
4.6.4 Threat from substitute products
4.6.5 Competitive rivalry within the industry
4.7 Industry Policies
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Safety I/O Modules Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
6.1 Europe Market - Segmented By Types
6.1.1 Analog Module (I/O)
6.1.2 Digital Module (I/O)
6.1.3 Network Adaptor
6.1.4 Power Supply & Chassis
6.1.5 Intelligent I/O
6.2 Europe Market - Segmented By End Users Vertical
6.2.2 Energy & Power
6.3 Europe Market – Segmented By Region
6.3.1 United Kingdom
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles (List Populated Globally)
7.1 ABB Ltd.
7.2 Bihl+Wiedemann GmbH
7.3 Siemens AG
7.4 Lumberg Automation
7.5 Rockwell Automation Inc.
7.7 Schneider Electric Company
7.8 Parmley Graham
7.9 Mouser Electronics
7.10 Honeywell International, Inc.
7.11 Newtech Engineering
8. Investment Outlook
8.1 Recent Mergers and Acquisitions
8.2 Investment Analysis
9. Future of Europe Safety I/O Modules Market