Specific major drivers for the Biopesticides industry outlined in this report include increasing demand for food quality and safety and demand for Biopesticides in Latin America, particularly Argentina. On the negative side, restraints limiting market growth include low level of awareness among producers and the controversy surrounding adoption of genetically modified crops.
Further segmentation of this report has included categorizing Biopesticides as Bioherbicides, Bioinsecticides, biofungicides and other Biopesticides. By application area, Biopesticide demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).Bioherbicides form the largest and Biofungicides are the fastest growing segments.
The Biopesticides market, is witnessing a surge in corporate activity with several agrochemical companies entering into the agricultural biologicals sector either through dedicated R&D investment, licensing deals , partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions. The analysis of major companies in the Biopesticides industry has taken into account strategy adopted, financial revenues and the latest developments in the market. Some of the leading players covered include Bayer CropScience, BASF, Marrone Bio Innovations, De Sangosse S.A.S.and Valent Biosciences.
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Argentina Biopesticides market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Argentina Biopesticides market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the Argentina Biopesticides market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Product Overview
3.2.1 Categorization of Biopesticides based on product segment
3.2.2 Biopesticides Vs Synthetic pesticides
3.3 Regulatory Environment
3.4 Trade regulations and policies
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.2.1 Growing Demand for food safety & Quality
4.2.2 Biopesticides gaining market share over synthetic pesticides
4.2.3 Low R&D Costs
4.2.4 Adoption of organic farming practices
4.2.5 Governments promoting Bio control products
4.3.1 Low consumer adoption of Biopesticides
4.3.2 High specificity on target pests leading to high input costs
4.3.3 low product availability
4.4.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.4.2 Developing regions witnessing faster demand
4.4.3 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By product group/segment
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
18.104.22.168 Grains & Cereals
22.214.171.124 Oil seeds
126.96.36.199 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
188.8.131.52 Turf & Ornamental Grass
5.3 By Geography
5.3.1 Latin America
184.108.40.206 Rest of Latin America
5.4 Competitive Landscape
5.4.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.4.2 Market Share Analysis
5.4.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
5.4.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Company Profiles
5.5.1 Bayer CropScience
5.5.3 De Sangosse S.A.S.
5.5.5 Isagro SPA
5.5.7 Novozyme biologicals
5.5.8 Valent BioSciences Corporation
5.5.9 Koppert B.V
5.5.10 Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. (MBI)
5.5.11 Lallemand Inc.
5.6 Patents Scenario