Biopesticides gives a good opportunities to the pesticides firms in Japan, as its synthetic pesticides market is mature and slow growing. In Japan, increasing cases of public illness due to higher pesticides residues in crops is changing farmersâ€™ and public choice towards use of pesticides on crops. Among Asian countries, Japan has one of the best established systems for pesticides registrations and, research and development, which has enabled in accelerating the processes of developing and commercializing biopesticides. A few agricultural cooperative federations in the region are also producing and distributing indigenously made biopesticides. However, limited cultivable land, aging famers, limited reach and non-availability of biopesticides for all the diseases and crops is restraining the growth of the market in the country.
This market can be broadly segmented into product type-bioherbicides, biofungicides, bioinsecticides and other biopesticides. Bioherbicides would constitute the largest and the fastest growing sub-segment followed by biofungicides By application area, biopesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
The market has more relevance today since trends show that people prefer more ecofriendly options over non-ecofriendly and they are becoming more health conscious. The major companies dominating Japan market for its products, services, and continuous product developments are Valent Biosciences Corp, Eid Parry, International Panacea Ltd., DuPont, Bayer CropSciences, Seipasa, KeyPlex, AgriInfoTech, Inc., Terviva and others.
- Market analysis for the Japan Biopesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Japan Biopesticides Market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Adoption of new farming practices
4.1.2 Growing demand and popularity of organically grown products
4.1.3 Favourable government policies
4.1.4 Incresing demand of food safety and quality
4.2.1 High target pest specificity
4.2.2 Less product reach and availability
4.2.3 High product cost
4.3.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.3.2 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Prodyuct Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
18.104.22.168 Grains & Cereals
22.214.171.124 Oil seeds
126.96.36.199 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
188.8.131.52 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.2 Most active companies in the past five years
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.2 Koppert Biological System
7.3 Bayer crop science
7.5 Marrone Bio innovations
7.6 Valent Biosciences
7.7 Certis LLc
7.9 Novozyme Biological
7.10 IsAgro Spa
7.11 De Sangosse
7.15 FMC Corporation
List of Tables
1. Japan Bioherbicides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
2. Japan Biofungicides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
3. Japan Bioinsecticides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
4. Japan other biopesticides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
5. Japan Crop-Based, Biopesticides Market Value , 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
6. Japan Grains & Cereals, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
7. Japan Oilseeds, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
8. Japan Fruits and Vegetables, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
9. Japan Non Crop-Based, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
10. Japan Turf and Ornamentals, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
11. Japan Other Non Crop Based, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)