The global market for insecticide seed treatment is estimated at US$2.1 billion in 2015 and further forecast to post a CAGR of 8.5 % during 2015-2020 in reaching a projected US$3.1 billion by 2020. While North America is the largest global market for insecticide seed treatment, accounting for an estimated 48% share in 2015, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to record the fastest similar period CAGR of 10.5%.
Syngenta, Bayer CropScience and BASF are the top three players in the global seed treatment market, with all of them having an extensive portfolio of agricultural products and solutions. While BioWorks Inc, Advanced Biological Marketing Inc and Valent USA Corp are comparatively smaller players, they offer the potential of becoming big game changers in the area of seed treatment in future. Each company has adopted an individual approach in terms of strategy for future growth. A few have focused on horizontal growth by expanding their presence in emerging markets that offer greatest scope for future prospects, while yet others have been content to operate within their established boundaries and go in for vertical growth by concentrating on innovations in the area of products and solutions.
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Global Insecticide Seed Treatment Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Global Insecticide Seed Treatment Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide Insecticide Seed Treatment Market
- To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
- To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Seed Treatment Defined
1.3 Seed Treatment: A Current and Future Perspective
1.4 Current Trends in Seed Treatment
1.5 What the Future of Seed Treatment Holds
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Seed Costs Going Skywards
4.1.2 Price and Weather Volatility
4.1.3 Increase in Farm Sizes and Crop Rotations Getting Shorter
4.1.4 Greater Use of Multi-Component Products
4.1.5 Companies and Suppliers Join the Party
4.2.1 Concerns for the Environment
4.2.2 Imbalance Between Cost and Effectiveness
4.2.3 Limited Dose Capacity, protection and Shelf Life
4.3.1 Biological Seed Treatment Agents Fostering Growth
4.3.2 Prospects for Seed Treatment Growth Fastest in Asia-Pacific
4.4 Porterâ€™s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Regulatory Environment
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Application
5.2 By geography
5.2.2 North America
5.2.4 South America
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.1.1 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.1.2 Perspective Based on Strategic Activities of Companies in the Recent Past
6.1.3 Leading players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 ADAMA AGRICULTURAL SOLUTIONS LTD (FORMERLY MAKHTESHIM AGAN INDUSTRIES LTD) (ISRAEL)
7.2 ADVANCED BIOLOGICAL MARKETING INC (UNITED STATES)
7.3 BASF SE (GERMANY)
7.4 BAYER CROPSCIENCE AG (GERMANY)
7.5 BIOWORKS INC (UNITED STATES)
7.6 BRETTYOUNG LIMITED (CANADA)
7.7 CHEMTURA AGROSOLUTIONS (UNITED STATES)
7.8 DUPONT (UNITED STATES)
7.9 GERMAINS SEED TECHNOLOGY (UNITED KINGDOM)
7.10 INCOTEC GROUP BV (THE NETHERLANDS)
7.11 VERDESIAN LIFE SCIENCES
7.12 MONSANTO COMPANY (UNITED STATES)
7.13 NOVOZYMES A/S (DENMARK)
7.14 NUFARM LTD (AUSTRALIA)
7.15 PLANT HEALTH CARE (UNITED KINGDOM)
7.16 PRECISION LABORATORIES LLC (UNITED STATES)
7.17 SYNGENTA INTERNATIONAL AG (SWITZERLAND)
7.18 VALENT USA CORPORATION (UNITED STATES)
7.19 WOLF TRAX INC (CANADA)