In recent years, as a consequence of growing concerns regarding the environment and contamination of food with synthetic chemical pesticides, the demand of next generation biopesticides are increasing in Brazil. Other factors contributing to this growth include expansion of the area under organic farming and a shift towards integrated pest management (IPM). Biological control agents (BCAs) or biopesticides account for a small share of registered pesticides in Brazil because the market for unregistered BCAs is much higher. This is the result of a protracted and costly registration process, which deters companies from registering. However, the past few years have witnessed a larger number of products based on BCAs being registered, substantiating companiesâ€™ interest in launching these products.
This market can be broadly segmented into product type-bioherbicides, biofungicides, bioinsecticides and other biopesticides. By application area, biopesticides demand has been analyzed in terms of crop-based (including grains & cereals, oilseeds and fruits & vegetables) and non-crop-based (including turf & ornamental grass and other non-crop-based applications).
The market has more relevance today since trends show that people prefer more ecofriendly options over non-ecofriendly products and are becoming more health conscious. The major companiesâ€™ profiles included in the reports are E.I.D Parry, International Panacea Ltd., Marrone Bio Innovations, Bio Works Inc, Valent BioSciences, Bayer CropSciences, DuPont, FMC, Lallemand Plant Care & Bioingredients and Certis USA LLC.
- Market analysis for the Brazilian Biopesticides Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Brazilian Biopesticides Market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major regions in country where this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Definition of the Market
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Adoption of new farming practices
4.1.2 Growing demand and popularity of organically grown products
4.1.3 Incresed pesticide residue import regulation on agricultural produce
4.1.4 Incresing area under crop production
4.2.1 High target pest specificity
4.2.2 Less product reach and availability
4.2.3 High product cost
4.3.1 Organizations promoting Biopesticides
4.3.2 Sustainable and Integrated pest management techniques
4.4 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Prodyuct Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.1 Crop based
188.8.131.52 Grains & Cereals
184.108.40.206 Oil seeds
220.127.116.11 Fruits & Vegetables
5.2.2 Non Crop based
18.104.22.168 Turf & Ornamental Grass
6. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.2 Most active companies in the past five years
6.3 Market Share Analysis
7. COMPANY PROFILES
7.2 Koppert Biological System
7.3 Bayer crop science
7.5 Marrone Bio innovations
7.6 Valent Biosciences
7.7 Certis LLc
7.9 Novozyme Biological
7.10 IsAgro Spa
7.11 De Sangosse
7.15 FMC Corporation
List of Tables
1. Brazil Bioherbicides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
2. Brazil Biofungicides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
3. Brazil Bioinsecticides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
4. Brazil other biopesticides Market Value for 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
5. Brazil Crop-Based, Biopesticides Market Value , 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
6. Brazil Grains & Cereals, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
7. Brazil Oilseeds, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
8. Brazil Fruits and Vegetables, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
9. Brazil Non Crop-Based, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
10. Brazil Turf and Ornamentals, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)
11. Brazil Other Non Crop Based, Biopesticides Market Value, 2012-2021 (In USD Million)