1) Gas turbines drive turbo-generators of smallest capacity. They can be started and stopped easily. So they are used for a wide range of applications including intermittent power.
2) Steam turbines drive turbines of much bigger capacity. The steam is generated by different methods including burning of coal, nuclear power and geo-thermal energy.
3) The other set of turbo generators are driven by water turbines. Globally all hydro electric plants virtually use this kind.
Asia-Pacific is poised to lead the turbo generator market because of the ever increasing population and energy usage in the region. Countries such as China, India and Japan are major contributors to the market. Asia-Pacific will be followed by Europe in term of market demand, as the regions is actively looking to decrease their power consumption and generation gap, and subsequent government policies and regulations which are supporting use of turbo generator systems across the region.
Increasing energy demand, increasing population, and insufficient generation capacity in some regions are driving the market. Whereas on the flipside, increasing use of renewable energy sources and lack of sufficient equipment are some factors which are restraining the market from growth.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the turbo generator systems market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific turbo generator systems market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
4. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific turbo generator systems market on a regional scale.
5. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the Asia Pacific market for turbo generator systems. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2 Executive Summary
2.2 Thermal Energy Storage Methods
2.2.1 Latent Heat Storage
2.2.2 Sensible Heat Storage
2.2.3 Thermo Chemical
3 Global Thermal Energy Storage Market Outlook
3.1 By Installed Capacity, Historic and Forecasts
3.2 Thermal Energy Market Structure
3.2.1 Partial Load Leveling
3.2.2 Full Storage
3.2.3 Partial Storage Demand Limiting
4 Market Dynamics
4.1.1 Increased Efficiency
4.1.2 Increased Grid Stability
4.1.3 Lower Costs
4.2.1 Reluctance to Shift to Thermal Energy Storage
4.2.2 Material Selection for Thermal Energy Storage Unit
4.3.1 Thermal Energy System to Condition Gas Turbine Inlet Air
4.3.2 Thermal Energy System in Commercial and Household Applications.
5 Asia-Pacific Thermal Energy Storage Market Analysis
5.2 Market Opportunities
5.3 Major Countries
5.4 Policies and Regulations
6 Thermal Energy System Market Analysis by Application
6.2 Commercial Applications
6.3 District Energy System for Cooling
6.4 Turbine Inlet Cooling
6.5 Utility and Grid Support Applications
6.6 High Temperature Storage
7 Global Thermal Energy Storage Market Analysis, by Components
7.1 Storage Tanks
7.3 Insulating Materials
7.4 Heat Exchangers
8 Global Thermal Energy Storage Market Analysis, by Tank Materials
8.1 Sensible Heat Storage
8.2 Latent Heat Storage
8.3 Thermo Chemical Heat Storage
9 Major Companies Market Share Analysis
9.1 by Geography
9.2 by Capacity
9.3 by Equipment
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Deal Summary
10.1.2 Private Equity
10.1.3 Equity Offerings
10.1.4 Debt Offerings
10.1.6 Asset Transactions
10.2 Recent Developments
10.2.1 New Technology Innovations
10.2.2 New Contract Announcements
11 Key Company Analysis
11.1 GE Energy
11.2 Siemens Wind Power A/S
11.3 Suzlon Energy Ltd.
11.4 Vestas Wind Systems A/S
11.5 Sinovel Wind Co.Ltd.
11.6 Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
11.7 Gamesa Corporation Technologica
11.8 ENERCON GMBH
11.9 Guodian United Power Technology Co., Ltd.
11.10 China Mingyang Wind Power Group Ltd.
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us