Global oil field rental services market is now finding its feet as a fastest growing market, given the ever increasing energy demand, increasing shale activity and offshore exploration activities. In the past few years, sensing potential market growth in some regions such as Asia-Pacific and Africa, operators started widening their operations to these regions. The market is expected to grow, as the number of wells being drilled is increasing as a result of increased search activities for coal seam gas and shale gas and lucrative oil and gas prices.
North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe and Africa are expected to witness growth in the coming years as a result of increased exploration activities and shale boom. The top companies share almost 70-80 per cent of the market. So, most of the companies in this segment are relatively small. The drilling rental equipment markets occupy the major part of the market because of their wide usage.
Particularly driven by the demand for oil in the developing world which is expected to overtake that in industrialized countries in the coming future, majorly because by strong demand from China, India and other developing nations across Asia which continue to see strong economic growth. And then there is shale revolution which transformed the U.S. energy sector and is sweeping the world.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the oil field equipment rental services Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the oil field equipment rental services market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Overview and Market Scenario
3 Global Oil and Gas Market Scenario
3.1 Oil Market Scenario
3.1.1 Global Crude Oil Consumption
3.1.2 Global Crude Oil Production
3.2 Natural Gas Market Scenario
3.2.1 Global Natural Gas Consumption
3.2.2 Global Natural Gas Production
4 Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Drilling Activity
4.1.2 Technology Break-troughs
4.1.3 Strong Oil and Gas Demand
4.1.4 Strong Economic Growth of Developing Countries
4.2.1 Unpredictable Market for Oil and Gas
4.2.2 Geographical Challenges
4.3.1 Shale Boom
4.3.2 Opportunities for New Technology Innovations
5 Europe Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Analysis, by Type
5.1 Drilling Equipment
5.1.1 Drill Pipe
5.1.2 Drill Collar
5.2 Pressure & Flow Control Equipment
5.2.2 Valves & Manifolds
5.3 Fishing Equipment
5.4 Other Equipments
6 Europe Oil Field Equipment Rental Market Analysis, by Country
6.1.2 Market Trends and Recent Activities
6.1.3 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 North Sea
7.1.1 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
7.1.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
8 Competitive Landscape
8.1 Deal Summary
8.1.2 Private Equity
8.1.3 Equity Offerings
8.1.4 Debt Offerings
8.1.6 Asset Transactions
8.2 Recent Developments
8.2.1 New Technology Inventions
8.2.2 New Contract Announcements
9 Key Company Analysis
9.1 Halliburton Co
9.2 Schlumberger Ltd
9.3 Chesapeake Energy Corp
9.4 Weatherford International
9.5 Superior Energy Services Inc
9.6 Precision Drilling Corp
9.7 Parker Drilling Co
9.8 FMC Technologies Inc
9.9 Oil State International, Inc.
9.10 AOS Orwell Ltd
9.11 Basic Energy Services, Inc.
9.12 Knight Oil Tool Inc.
9.13 Tasman Oil Tools Pty Ltd
9.14 Western Energy Services Corp.
9.15 Greenes Energy Group
10.3 Market Definition
10.3.3 Secondary Research
10.3.4 Primary Research
10.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
10.4 Contact Us