Factors such as shale boom in few regions, increasing offshore drilling activity across the world, quest for finding potential untapped oil and gas reserves are driving the market growth for construction services in oil and gas sector. On the flip side, political instability, initial cost of investment are some factors restraining the market from growth and has been explained in this report in detail.
North America is expected to lead the market in the coming years. The regions market would be primarily driven by increasing shale activity across United States, Canada and increasing offshore exploration in Gulf of Mexico. Europe and Asia-Pacific are growing rapidly in terms of market demand. Demand is high particularly in some countries such as China, India, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The North Sea region presents a decent market opportunity for construction services segment as its new exploration activity is at an all-time high primarily because of the decreasing production levels since past few years and going into much deeper waters to find new oil and gas reserves.
Regions such as South and Central America and Africa are expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming years although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions. Africas oil and gas industry has suffered from various political and social scenarios such as internal wars and corruption, the situation is safe enough these days. There was a problem of piracy as well, but it has been handled well by authorities and is now dwindled. Also, there is a tremendous improvement in security across different countries in the region, helping the companies to look into the region again, thus boosting the oil and gas industry.
The research published on wireline services in oil and gas sector covers types of wells such as onshore and offshore, new and upcoming technologies that have witnessed rapid technological developments and improved the performance and resulted in cost benefits to the operators.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the wireline services market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on a country and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a country and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the wireline services market on both country and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of Middle Eastwireline services market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Wireline Logging Services
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Shale Boom
4.1.3 Increasing Exploration Activity
4.1.4 High Demand for Logging
4.2.1 Environmental Issues
4.2.2 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.3 Constitutional Barriers
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities in Wireline Logging Services Market
4.3.2 Increasing Drilling Activity Across the Globe
5. Wireline Logging Services Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. Middle East Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Geography
6.1 Middle East
6.1.2 Major Countries
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.3 Investment Opportunities
184.108.40.206.4 Technology Advancements
220.127.116.11.5 Government Policies and Regulations
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.3 Investment Opportunities
126.96.36.199.4 Technology Advancements
188.8.131.52.5 Government Policies and Regulations
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.3 Investment Opportunities
18.104.22.168.4 Technology Advancements
22.214.171.124.5 Government Policies and Regulations
7. Middle East Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Type
7.2.1 Market Definition
7.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7.3.1 Market Definition
7.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
8. Middle East Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Wireline Type
8.2.1 Market Definition
8.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
8.3.1 Market Definition
8.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes Inc
10.2 Schlumberger Limited
10.3 Halliburton Company
10.4 Nabors Industries Ltd
10.5 Weatherford International
10.6 Superior Energy Services, Inc
10.8 National Drilling Company
10.9 RECON Petrotechnologies Ltd.
10.10 Pioneer Energy Services
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us