Generally every oil well drilling starts when it is uncased. And the surface casing will be installed once a short distance is drilled, to protect the softer surface formations without caving. Number of casings installed will depend upon the total depth of the well and type of rock formation. After reaching the total depth, a log will be run to determine whether the well is economical to produce and also to determine the exact depth of the well.
There are two types logging operations performed in a well:
Open-Hole logging generally refers to logging operations that are performed on a well before the wellbore has been ceased and cemented. On the other hand, cased-hole logging involves retrieving logging measurements through the well casing, or the metal piping that is inserted into the well during completion operations.
Increasing energy demand, increasing exploration activity in deeper waters, shale boom and rise global well intervention demand are the major drivers for Wireline logging services market. On the flip side, lack of skilled labor and need for initial technical equipment are some of the factors restraining the market.
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for the North America Wireline logging services along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the North America Wireline logging services market, with country specific assessments and competition analysis on the country scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on the country scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the North America Wireline logging services market on country basis.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the North America market for Wireline logging services. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, Wireline manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Wireline Logging Services
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Shale Boom
4.1.3 Increasing Exploration Activity
4.1.4 High Demand for Logging
4.2.1 Environmental Issues
4.2.2 Lack of Skilled Labor
4.2.3 Constitutional Barriers
4.3.1 Investment Opportunities in Wireline Logging Services Market
4.3.2 Increasing Drilling Activity Across the Globe
5. Wireline Logging Services Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
6. North America Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Geography
6.1 North America
6.1.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.3 Investment Opportunities
18.104.22.168.4 Technology Advancements
22.214.171.124.5 Government Policies and Regulations
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.3 Investment Opportunities
184.108.40.206.4 Technology Advancements
220.127.116.11.5 Government Policies and Regulations
18.104.22.168 Gulf of Mexico
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.3 Investment Opportunities
188.8.131.52.4 Technology Advancements
184.108.40.206.5 Policies and Regulations
7. North America Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Type
7.2.1 Market Definition
7.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
7.3.1 Market Definition
7.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
8. North America Wireline Logging Services Market Analysis, by Wireline Type
8.2.1 Market Definition
8.2.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
8.3.1 Market Definition
8.3.2 Market Analysis and Forecasts
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Baker Hughes Inc
10.2 Schlumberger Limited
10.3 Halliburton Company
10.4 Nabors Industries Ltd
10.5 Weatherford International
10.6 Superior Energy Services, Inc
10.8 National Drilling Company
10.9 RECON Petrotechnologies Ltd.
10.10 Pioneer Energy Services
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us