Offshore gas compressors are used for various tasks including reservoir management, production enhancement and the transmission of gas. It is often the case that the conditions that the compressors were designed for are different now this can include varying gas flows, different gas compositions and pressure ratios. The compressors must be running constantly because a loss of production will result in a loss of money if a compressor is taken offline to be upgraded or for critical maintenance.
Monitoring an important item of equipment such as a compressor is essential as it can be difficult to obtain replacement parts or units if a failure was to occur. Adopting a preventative maintenance strategy with regard to compressor monitoring can prevent downtime costs from arising before failures occur or shutdown is mandatory.
Any downtime is an issue in this industry but if underlying causes could be predicted and prevented before a system reached an unrecoverable stage, companies could save millions that would otherwise be lost revenue.
Forecasts indicate that North America is poised to lead the market in coming years, driven majorly by shale boom in the region. United States would become the leading market for gas compressors in oil and gas sector followed by other countries. Countries such as Canada and Gulf of Mexico present a decent market opportunity for vendors and operators.
Europe and Asia-Pacific are fastest growing markets for gas compressors market in oil and gas sectors. Ever increasing exploration activity and shale boom are the main reasons behind the market growth. Countries such as China, the Netherlands and the North Sea present a decent market opportunity in the coming years for gas compressors.
South and Central America and Africa are too expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming years although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions. Africas oil and gas industry has suffered from various political and social scenarios such as internal wars and corruption, the situation is safe enough these days. There was a problem of piracy as well, but it has been handled well by authorities and is now dwindled. Also, there is a tremendous improvement in security across different countries in the region, helping the companies to look into the region again, thus boosting the oil and gas industry.
This Report Offers:
1)Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the gas compressors for oil and gas sector market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale. 3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the gas compressors for oil and gas sector market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. for gaining an exhaustive understanding of global gas compressors for oil and gas sector market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3. Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Investment Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
4.1.1 Shale Boom
4.1.2 Increased Exploration Activity
4.1.3 Exploration from Ageing Reservoirs
4.2.1 Political Issues Causing Market Instability
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns
4.3.1 Africa Presents a Decent Market Opportunity
5. Global Upstream Natural Gas Compression Market Analysis, by Application Areas
6. Types of Natural Gas Compressors
6.2 Centrifugal Compressors
6.3 Diagonal Or Mixed-Flow Compressors
6.4 Axial-Flow Compressors
6.5 Reciprocating Compressors
6.6 Rotary Screw Compressors
6.7 Rotary Vane Compressors
6.8 Scroll Compressors
6.9 Diaphragm Compressors
6.10 Air Bubble Compressor
6.11 Hermetically Sealed, Open, Or Semi-Hermetic
7. Global Upstream Natural Gas Compression Market Analysis, by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52 Gulf of Mexico
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.2.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.3.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11 The North Sea
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124 The Netherlands
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.4 South & Central America
7.4.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.5 Middle East and Africa
7.5.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
8.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
8.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
9. Key Company Analysis
9.1 Baker Hughes Inc.
9.2 Halliburton Co.
9.3 Weatherford International Ltd
9.4 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
9.5 Schlumberger Ltd
9.6 Statoil ASA
9.7 BP Plc
9.8 Elliott Upstream Solutions
9.9 GE Energy
9.10 Exterran Partners, L.P. (EXLP)
9.11 USA Compression Partners LP
9.12 Regency Energy Partners LP
9.13 J-W Operating
9.14 Valerus Compression Service LP
9.15 Enerflex Ltd.
10. Competitive Landscape
10.1 Deal Summary
10.1.3 Asset Transactions
10.2 Recent Developments and Contract Announcements
11.3 Market Definition
11.3.3 Secondary Research
11.3.4 Primary Research
11.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
11.4 Contact Us