As of 2013, global oil and gas industry has a huge untapped potential for new oil and gas resources. Regions such as North America and Asia-Pacific are developing as a new frontiers for worlds energy industry, as reserves of oil and gas are being developed across these regions on a high scale. The construction services, often called as construction management services would include environmental inspection, training and reporting, site construction and maintenance services. The construction services segment has been regarded as one of the hottest opportunities available to both independent and larger international companies.
Factors such as shale boom in few regions, increasing offshore drilling activity across the world, quest for finding potential untapped oil and gas reserves are driving the market growth for construction services in oil and gas sector. On the flip side, political instability, initial cost of investment are some factors restraining the market from growth and has been explained in this report in detail.
North America is expected to lead the market in the coming years. The regions market would be primarily driven by increasing shale activity across United States, Canada and increasing offshore exploration in Gulf of Mexico. Europe and Asia-Pacific are growing rapidly in terms of market demand. Demand is high particularly in some countries such as China, India, United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The North Sea region presents a decent market opportunity for construction services segment as its new exploration activity is at an all-time high primarily because of the decreasing production levels since past few years and going into much deeper waters to find new oil and gas reserves.
Regions such as South and Central America and Africa are expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming years although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions. Africas oil and gas industry has suffered from various political and social scenarios such as internal wars and corruption, the situation is safe enough these days. There was a problem of piracy as well, but it has been handled well by authorities and is now dwindled. Also, there is a tremendous improvement in security across different countries in the region, helping the companies to look into the region again, thus boosting the oil and gas industry.
The research published on construction services in oil and gas sector covers types of wells such as onshore and offshore, new and upcoming technologies in construction segment that have witnessed rapid technological developments and improved the performance and resulted in cost benefits to the operators.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the construction services for oil and gas sector market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the construction services for oil and gas sector market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. for gaining an exhaustive understanding of global construction services for oil and gas sector market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3. Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Investment Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
4.1.1 Shale Boom
4.1.2 Increased Exploration Activity
4.1.3 Exploration from Ageing Reservoirs
4.2.1 Political Issues Causing Market Instability
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns
4.3.1 Africa Presents a Decent Market Opportunity
5. Global Construction Services for Oil and Gas Sector Market Analysis, by Application Areas
6. Global Construction Services for Oil and Gas Sector Market Analysis, by Service Type
6.1 Boat Builders
6.2 Pipeline Construction
6.3 Quarters & Camps
6.4 Rig Builders
7. Global Construction Services for Oil and Gas Sector Market Analysis, by Geography
7.1 North America
7.1.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168 Gulf of Mexico
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.2.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.3.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124 The North Sea
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52 The Netherlands
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.4 South & Central America
7.4.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.5 Middle East and Africa
7.5.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
8. Key Company Analysis
8.1 Baker Hughes Inc.
8.2 Halliburton Co.
8.3 Weatherford International Ltd
8.4 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
8.5 Schlumberger Ltd
8.6 Statoil ASA
8.7 BP Plc
8.8 A & R Engineering Ltd
8.9 Aker Solutions ASA
8.10 Dolphin Offshore
8.11 Cameron Mfg. & Design
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Deal Summary
9.1.3 Asset Transactions
9.2 Recent Developments and Contract Announcements
10.3 Market Definition
10.3.3 Secondary Research
10.3.4 Primary Research
10.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
10.4 Contact Us