With changing dietary styles, bread has supplanted rice as a staple at the breakfast table of many Japanese households, and food makers are keen to capitalize on the development by offering a variety of spreads. By virtue of its sheer population Asia is a huge consumer of the food spreads. The spreads market is set to witness a growth of 23% in Asia.
Hindustan Unilever is the leading brand for spreads in India holding a major share of 20%. South Korea and Taiwan witnessed a 2% retail value growth. The market for Jams and Jellies remained stagnant throughout 2014 and is not expected to show any significant growth.
India and China are the major markets in Asia Pacific with a market share of 36% of the total retail sales.
This Report Offers:
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why Buy This Report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.1.1 Increasing Private Label Brands
3.1.2Health benefits associated with Nut based Spreads
3.1.3Smart Snacking with on-the-go" snacks options