Unilever lead the race as the leading food spreads manufacturer with a reported 8.3% increase in its sales overall. Germany and Netherlands are the two other regions which are witnessing a steady growth rate in the Spreads Market. Sales in the spreads market increased by almost 29% in the UK. The UK food spreads market witnessed sales increase by 5% in value terms through 2012, while experiencing a smaller increase in volume terms of 2%. Western Europes food spreads market accounted to 4.89 in 2014 and has increased at the rate of 5.2% CAGR from 2011 to 2014.The sales for pea nut butter in UK have increased by 25% while jam sales have remained stagnant in the last 4 years. Around 7.7% of consumers have switched from jam to peanut butter. The UK sweet spread sales account to 437.26 million.
Health and Wellness spreads were the pick of the lot amongst all the other food spreads and enjoyed a market share of 47.8% in terms of overall sales.
This Report Offers:
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why Buy This Report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis
3.1 Factors driving the Food Spreads Market
3.2 Factors decelerating the Food Spreads Market
3.3 Opportunity analysis for the Food Spreads Market
4. Food Spreads Market segmentation by type (Market size, Forecast and CAGR)
4.3 Nut based Spreads
4.4 Fruit based Spreads
4.5 Chocolate based spreads
4.6 Syrup based spreads
5. Regional Market Analysis (by sales in Million $)
5.1.2 New Zealand
6. Competitor Analysis
6.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Global Players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 J.M. Smucker
7.2 Kraft Foods
7.3 Unilever Group
7.4 ConAgra Foods Inc
7.5 Sioux Honey Assoc.
7.6 National Grape Co-operative Inc.
7.7 B & G Foods Inc.
7.8 Ferrero Group
7.9 Hershey Co.
7.10 Freedom Foods
7.11 Naturefood Chocolatier
7.13 Wellness Foods
7.14 Premier Foods