While sales have increased overall, market growth is particularly evident in the non-traditional segments of chocolate spreads and nut/seed-based spreads, largely at the expense of jams and other fruit-based products.70% of the British consumers prefer spreads at their breakfasts.
Chocolate spread is the second most popular choice for spreads with its sales rising by 27% in the last 4 years. With increasing economic pressure, people are looking to cook at home and spreads are an extremely viable option. The major market players in this industry are Unilever Group, Wellness Foods Ltd., Premier Foods Plc and Ferrero Group.
This Report Offers:
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why Buy This Report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis
3.1 Factors driving the Food Spreads Market
3.2 Factors decelerating the Food Spreads Market
3.3 Opportunity analysis for the Food Spreads Market
4. Food Spreads Market segmentation by type
4.3 Nut based Spreads
4.4 Fruit based Spreads
4.5 Chocolate based spreads
4.6 Syrup based spreads
5. Regional Market Analysis ((Market size, Forecast and CAGR) by sales in million £)
5.1.1 United Kingdom
5.1.5 Rest of Europe
6. Competitor Analysis
6.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Global Players
7. Company Profiles
7.1 J.M. Smucker
7.2 Kraft Foods
7.3 Unilever Group
7.4 ConAgra Foods Inc
7.5 Sioux Honey Assoc.
7.6 National Grape Co-operative Inc.
7.7 B & G Foods Inc.
7.8 Ferrero Group
7.9 Hershey Co.
7.10 Freedom Foods
7.11 Naturefood Chocolatier
7.13 Wellness Foods
7.14 Premier Foods