The sales of nut based spreads amounted to 1600 million USD in 2014 and are expected to grow at a CAGR of 3%. Jams and Preserves witnessed a growth rate of 2.7%. Over 40% of the US market is dominated by J.M. Smucker and Unilever Group.
Nut based spreads are the most popular choice for food spreads with sales amounting to around 45% of the overall sales of Spreads Market. Chocolate spread is the second most popular choice for spreads with its sales rising by 27% in the last 4 years.
The chocolates spread market is worth more than 320 Million USD. The rising health consciousness among consumers has given way to new low calorie spreads.
This Report Offers:
1) A key insight into the market size, share and forecast for food spreads
2) Analysis of the dominant regions in food spreads including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the rest of the world.
3) Analysis of the drivers/inhibitors/opportunity analysis for each of the micro markets.
4) Segmentation of the food spreads market by type of spreads- jams, jellies, nut based, chocolate based, fruit based and honey.
Why Buy This Report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the worldwide food spreads market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of food spreads are doing well in the market and which are not.
4) To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions which are untapped.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Analysis
3.1 Factors driving the Food Spreads Market
3.2 Factors decelerating the Food Spreads Market
3.3 Opportunity analysis for the Food Spreads Market
4. Food Spreads Market segmentation by type
4.3 Nut based Spreads
4.4 Fruit based Spreads
4.5 Chocolate based spreads
4.6 Syrup based spreads
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
5.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Global Players
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Duerr & Sons Ltd
6.2 Kraft Foods
6.3 Unilever Group
6.4 ConAgra Foods Inc
6.5 Wilkin & Sons Ltd
6.6 Baxter & Sons Ltd, WA
6.7 B & G Foods Inc.
6.8 Ferrero Group
6.9 Hershey Co.
6.10 Freedom Foods
6.11 Andros SAS
6.13 Wellness Foods
6.14 Premier Foods