General Mills, Kelloggs Co and Clif Bar are the major players in the industry enjoying more than 50% market share. The snack bar market is growing at twice the rate as the other snack foods because most consumers look at snack bars as healthy snacking options which serve as on the go breakfast foods. Consumers are interested in healthful ingredients, in particular ingredients that are currently hot in the media, such as coconut oil and super fruits.
Every 4 out of 10 consumers prefer on the go snacks which are portable and affordable. Snack bars that contain vitamins, minerals, fibers and protein are gaining popularity as they compliment the nutritional requirements of the consumers. The overall rise in the trend of snacking between meals makes Snack bars an extremely viable option.The Granola Bars account for close to fifty percent of the total snack bars sales.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the US Snack Bars Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4) Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the US Snack Bars market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1) For getting a comprehensive overview of the US snack bars market
2) To gain wide ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3) To understand which categories of snack bars are doing well in the market and which are not.
1.2 Research Methodology
1.3 Report Outline
2. Executive Summary
2.1 Market Overview
2.2 Market Size and Share Estimation
3. Market Analysis
3.1 Factors driving the European Snack Bars Market
3.2 Factors decelerating the European Snack Bars Market
3.3 Opportunity analysis for the European Snack Bars Market
3.4 Market attractiveness
4. European Snack Bars Market segmentation by type (Market size, Forecast and CAGR)
4.1 Breakfast bars
4.2 Energy bars
4.3 Granola bars
4.4 Fruit bars
4.5 Other snack bars
5 Snack bar segmentation by Ingredients
5.1 Whole grains
5.2 Nuts and Seeds
5.3 Dried fruits
5.4 Partially hydrogenated Oils
5.5 Artificial Ingredients
6. Competitor Analysis
6.1 Market Shares of Leading Global Players
6.2 Strategies Adopted by Leading Global Players
7. Regional Market Analysis (Market size, Forecast and CAGR) by sales in Million $
Rest of Europe
8. Company Profiles
Natural Balance Foods
Frank Food Company
The Fresh Olive Company