The onshore and offshore wind that is trapped is an inexpensive, competitive and significant source of energy. Wind energy contributed to 4% of the total global electricity usage in 2013. The Major application of Wind turbine can be categorized into three segments, namely, Industrial, commercial and residential. Industrial can be further sub divided into Power generation, agriculture, Industrial automation, engineering and telecommunication. Most important usage of Wind turbines is its industrial application. And accounts for more than XX% share of global Wind turbine market in 2015.
This market is driven by a number of factors, such as the large number of ongoing projects and innovations in the Power generation sector along with the growing demand for Industrial products. Especially the growth in emerging economies in Asia-pacific with India and China being the key drivers. However, this market faces certain drawbacks, such as high initial investments, rare earth metals usage and with a few ecological concerns such as land use and wildlife habitat. These factors may act as a roadblock to the growth of the market.
This market can be broadly segmented into Small (1-120 KW), Medium (121-1000 KW), Large (1-3 MW) and other, based on its power plants installed capacity. In this report, the market is also segmented based on its technology time such as Horizontal axis wind turbine and Vertical axis wind turbine.
The market has also been geographically segmented into North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East & Africa and Pacific, with Europe occupying the largest consumer base in the world. Asia and North America taking the next places. The emerging economies in Asia-Pacific have made this region an area of immense potential and opportunities. However, the price sensitivity in this region has considerably hindered the growth of this market.
The market has more relevance today since trends show that worlds energy consumption is increasing, indicating a market opportunity for Wind turbines. Major Companies in the Sector Include:GE Energy, Siemens wind power A/s, Suzlon Energy limited, Vestas wind systems A/S, Sinovel Wind Co.Ltd., Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Gamesa Corporation Technologica, ENERCON GMBH, Guodian United Power Technology Co., Ltd., China Mingyang Wind Power Group Ltd. and others. The current trends in mergers and acquisitions indicate that the smaller companies are getting acquired by the bigger ones for more innovations by utilizing their core competencies. For example General Electrics acquisition of Alstom Power
1. Market analysis for the Global Wind turbine Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global Wind turbine market on both global and regional scales
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
1.2 Study Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Research Methodology
4. Markets Covered
5. Market Overview
5.2 Market Demand to 2022
5.3 Recent Developments in Wind turbine industry
6. Market Dynamics
6.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
6.1.2 Rise In Demand For Clean Tech
6.1.3 Policy targets
6.1.4 Low Operating Costs
6.2.1 High Initial Investment
6.2.2 Transportation Problem for Offshore Market
6.2.3 Land usage and ecological concerns
6.3.1 Scope for New Technological Innovations
6.3.2 Offshore Installations
7. Global Wind Turbine Manufacturing Industry value Chain Analysis
8. Global Wind Turbine Market Analysis, by Application
8.1.1 Power generation
8.1.3 Industrial automation
9. Global Wind Turbine Market Analysis, by Type
10. Global Wind turbine Market Analysis, by deployment
11. Global Wind turbine market Analysis, by Installed Capacity
12. Global Wind Turbine Market Analysis, by Geography
12.1 North America
12.1.1 The United States of America
12.4 Middle East and Africa
12.4.1 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
12.5 Latin America
12.6.2 New Zealand
13. Key Company Analysis
13.1 GE Energy
13.2 Siemens Wind Power A/S
13.3 Suzlon Energy Ltd.
13.4 Vestas Wind Systems A/S
13.5 Sinovel Wind Co.Ltd.
13.6 Xinjiang GoldWind Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
13.7 Gamesa Corporation Technologica
13.8 ENERCON GMBH
13.9 Guodian United Power Technology Co., Ltd.
13.10 China Mingyang Wind Power Group Ltd.
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
14.2 Joint Ventures, Collaborations and Agreements
14.3 Market Share Analysis
15.1 Contact Us