1) Gas turbines drive turbo-generators of smallest capacity. They can be started and stopped easily. So they are used for a wide range of applications including intermittent power.
2) Steam turbines drive turbines of much bigger capacity. The steam is generated by different methods including burning of coal, nuclear power and geo-thermal energy.
3) The other set of turbo generators are driven by water turbines. Globally all hydro electric plants virtually use this kind.
Asia-Pacific is poised to lead the turbo generator market because of the ever increasing population and energy usage in the region. Countries such as China, India and Japan are major contributors to the market. Asia-Pacific will be followed by Europe in term of market demand, as the regions is actively looking to decrease their power consumption and generation gap, and subsequent government policies and regulations which are supporting use of turbo generator systems across the region.
Increasing energy demand, increasing population, and insufficient generation capacity in some regions are driving the market. Whereas on the flipside, increasing use of renewable energy sources and lack of sufficient equipment are some factors which are restraining the market from growth.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the turbo generator systems market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the global turbo generator systems market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5.Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the global turbo generator systems market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1) For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the worldwide market for turbo generator systems. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2) An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3) Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them.
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Technologies in Turbo Generator Market
3.3 R & D Activities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increased Energy Demand
4.1.2 Lower Operating Costs
4.1.3 Increased Rate of Industrialization
4.1.4 Growing Number of Power Plants
4.2.1 Rise of Renewable Energy Sources Usage
4.2.2 High Initial Costs
4.2.3 Lack of Skilled Labour
4.3.1 Scope for New Technology Innovations
5. Global Turbo Generator Market Analysis, by Capacity
5.2 10 MVA to 175 MVA
5.3 175 MVA to 550 MVA
5.4 550 MVA and Above
6. Global Turbo Generator Market Analysis, by Geography
6.2 North America
6.2.2 Major Countries
184.108.40.206 United States
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.3.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.4.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.5 South and Central America
6.5.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
6.6 Middle East and Africa
6.6.2 Major Countries
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.3 Recent Trends and Opportunities
7. Global Turbo Generator Market Analysis, by End-Use
7.2 Coal-Fired Power Plants
7.3 Gas-Fired Power Plants
7.4 Nuclear Power Plants
7.5 Other Power Plants
8. Global Turbo Generator Market Analysis, by Cooling Type
8.2 Air Cooled
8.3 Hydrogen Cooled
8.4 Water-Hydrogen Cooled
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Company Profiles
10.1 Siemens AG
10.3 General Electric
10.4 Dongfang Electric Corporation Ltd.
10.5 Alstom SA
10.6 Andritz AG
10.7 Bharat Heav Electricals Ltd.
10.8 Bowman Power
10.9 Rolls Royce
10.10 Ansaldo Energia
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us