For efficient functioning of the oil and gas wells which are not easily accessible or to where the crew transport is not easy, it is important to monitor all of the important pieces. This can be done using remote monitoring equipment, altering and reporting services. The systems typically use sensors with a conditioned current output. These systems are nothing but the devices that could network the remote sensors at the well site and get the data to the computer in the test center.
Factors such as shale boom in few regions, increasing offshore drilling activity across the world, quest for finding potential untapped oil and gas reserves are driving the market growth for construction services in oil and gas sector. On the flip side, political instability, initial cost of investment are some factors restraining the market from growth and has been explained in this report in detail.
North America is expected to lead the market as the regions new exploration activity is at an all-time high. Especially, in Gulf of Mexico, the companies are now moving into much deeper waters, giving a major boost to remote well site monitoring market. United States and Canada also present a decent market opportunity as their exploration activity is increasing with time and the ongoing shale boom.
Europe and Asia-Pacific are fastest growing markets for gas compressors market in oil and gas sectors. Ever increasing exploration activity and shale boom are the main reasons behind the market growth. Countries such as China, the Netherlands and the North Sea present a decent market opportunity in the coming years for gas compressors.
South and Central America and Africa are too expected to share a decent share of market demand in the coming years although there are some factors restraining the oil and gas activity in these regions. Africas oil and gas industry has suffered from various political and social scenarios such as internal wars and corruption, the situation is safe enough these days. There was a problem of piracy as well, but it has been handled well by authorities and is now dwindled. Also, there is a tremendous improvement in security across different countries in the region, helping the companies to look into the region again, thus boosting the oil and gas industry.
This Report Offers:
1) Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2) Market analysis for the remote well site monitoring, alerting and reporting services market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3) Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4)Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5) Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the remote well site monitoring, alerting and reporting services market on both global and regional scale.
6) A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Reasons for Buying this Report
1. for gaining an exhaustive understanding of global remote well site monitoring, alerting and reporting services market. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2. An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3. Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Investment Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
4.1.1 Economic Benefits
4.1.2 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.3 Quest Towards Achieveing Greater Efficiency Levels
4.2.1 High Initial Costs
4.2.2 Equipment Deterioration
4.3.1 Decent Market Opportunity in the North Sea and GoM
5. Global Remote Well Site Monitoring Market Analysis, by Application Areas
6. Global Remote Well Site Monitoring Market Analysis, by Geography
6.1 North America
6.1.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52 Gulf of Mexico
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
6.2.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
6.3.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11 The North Sea
18.104.22.168.2 Market Demand to 2022
22.214.171.124 The Netherlands
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
6.4 South & Central America
6.4.2 Major Countries
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206.2 Market Demand to 2022
220.127.116.11.2 Market Demand to 2022
6.5 Middle East and Africa
6.5.2 Major Countries
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124.2 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199.2 Market Demand to 2022
188.8.131.52.2 Market Demand to 2022
7.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
7.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
8. Key Company Analysis
8.1 Baker Hughes Inc.
8.2 Halliburton Co.
8.3 Weatherford International Ltd
8.4 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
8.5 Schlumberger Ltd
8.6 BP Plc
8.7 Blue Eye Monitoring
8.8 Norr Systems
8.9 SkyWave Mobile Communications
8.10 Fielding Systems
8.13 Intelliview Technologies
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1 Deal Summary
9.1.3 Asset Transactions
9.2 Recent Developments and Contract Announcements
10.3 Market Definition
10.3.3 Secondary Research
10.3.4 Primary Research
10.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
10.4 Contact Us