Gasification is the conversion by partial oxidation at elevated temperature of a carbonaceous feedstock such as biomass or coal into a gaseous energy carrier. Next generation gasification plants could process a wide variety of feedstocks, ranging from biomass to municipal and other solid waste.
Companies must be aware of economical construction and operations of the gasification plants to reach full market potential. Another way to make coal gasification more economical is to reduce the cost of oxygen used in the gasification process. Unlike air, pure oxygen isn't diluted by large quantities of nitrogen. Therefore, oxygen-blown coal gasifiers can be more efficient and produce a much more concentrated stream of carbon dioxide (a greenhouse gas) that can be more easily captured and sequestered.
However, there is a possibility that risks associated with governments taking stringent environmental regulations on coal based gasification plants, that could result in higher operating costs compared with competing low-emission or clean technologies (nuclear, wind, solar).
There are three fixed type of gasifiers, fixed bed, fluidized bed, and entrained flow gasifier. These process technologies allow a large variety of plant configurations. The best gasification technology for a given application will depend on the project objectives and the range of coal or other feedstocks available. In addition, a gasification plant can be designed to produce more than one product at a time (co-production or â‚¬Å“polygenerationâ‚¬ ), such as the production of electricity, steam, and chemicals.
This Report Offers:
- Market Definition for Gasification along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the South and Central America gasification Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a country and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on country and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect South and Central Americas gasification market on both country and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
1)For gaining an exhaustive understanding of the regions market for gasification. Would be of assistance in providing a comprehensive analysis of the major trends, innovations and associated prospects for market growth over the coming half a decade
2)An ideal opportunity for industry consultants, equipment manufacturers and other interested and allied parties to gain a critical insight into the factors driving and restraining the market, in addition to opportunities offered
3)Wide-ranging information provided about the leading market players and the major strategies adopted by them
1.1 Report Guidance
1.2 Markets Covered
1.3 Key Points Noted
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.2 Recent Developments in Gasification Market
3.3 R & D Activities
3.4 Investments and Opportunities
4. Drivers, Constraints and Opportunities
4.1.1 Increasing Energy Demand
4.1.2 Depleting Oil and Gas Reserves
4.1.3 End Product Cost Reduction
4.2.1 High Initial Investments
4.2.2 Availability of Feedstocks
4.3.1 Next Generation Biofuels
5. Gasification Market Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Equipment Manufacturers
5.3 Service Providers
5.6 Gas Cleaning
5.7 Energy Generation
6. South And Central America Gasification Market Segmentation, by Feedstock
6.3 Natural Gas
7. South And Central America Gasification Market Segmentation, by Gasifier Type
8. South And Central America Gasification Market Segmentation, by Country
8.2 Major Countries
220.127.116.11 Market Demand to 2022
18.104.22.168 Policies and Regulations
22.214.171.124 Recent Trends and Developments
126.96.36.199 Investment Opportunities
188.8.131.52 Market Demand to 2022
184.108.40.206 Policies and Regulations
220.127.116.11 Recent Trends and Developments
18.104.22.168 Investment Opportunities
22.214.171.124 Market Demand to 2022
126.96.36.199 Policies and Regulations
188.8.131.52 Recent Trends and Developments
184.108.40.206 Investment Opportunities
9.2 Market Share of Key Companies, by Geography
9.3 Market Share of Key Companies, by Equipment
10. Key Company Analysis
10.1 Seimens AG
10.2 Royal Dutch Shell Plc
10.3 Air Liquide
10.4 General Electric
10.5 Kbr Inc.
10.6 Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
10.7 Synthesis Energy Systems Inc.
10.8 Thyssenkrupp AG
10.9 Bellwether Gasification Technologies Limited
10.10 PRM Energy Systems, Inc.
10.11 Biomass Power Limited
10.12 JFE Engineering America Inc.
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1 Deal Summary
11.1.2 Private Equity
11.1.3 Equity Offerings
11.1.4 Debt Offerings
11.1.6 Asset Transactions
11.2 Recent Developments
11.2.1 New Technology Inventions
11.2.2 New Contract Announcements
12.3 Market Definition
12.3.3 Secondary Research
12.3.4 Primary Research
12.3.5 Expert Panel Validation
12.4 Contact Us