Asia Pacific region is the major market for the insoluble dietary fiber. Europe and North America are anticipated to follow Asia Pacific on account of increasing demand for health and dietary supplements. The health awareness is the major driver fuelling the market as the consumers face many intestinal issues or gastric issues with the consumption of unhealthy food due to the busy lifestyle. Asia Pacific has the highest projected growth rate as it is still a developing region and has a huge platform for growth of the market.
The reason of tremendous growth of market in Asia Pacific region is based on the changing lifestyle, busy work culture and increasing health issues. The market for new innovations and manufacturing of insoluble dietary fiber products will be increased in years to come. The health awareness among population has increased and even the government regulations for the increased fiber intake and usage have resulted in the overall growth of insoluble dietary fiber market. The main restraint for the growth of this market in Asia Pacific is due to the delayed regulatory standards for approvals, lack of organization in the supply chain and less awareness of the various benefits of insoluble dietary fibers.
China region is projected to be the fastest growing market for insoluble dietary fibers followed by Japan. Other health issues such as coronary heart disorder, diabetes, obesity and cholesterol has added to the market, as consumers prefer to intake products that are with health benefits. The lifestyle and eating habits of Indian population has changed in past few years which has affected the health of people. This invites the insoluble dietary market to enhance the presence to overcome the health concerns.
The market here is an upcoming market as they are the developing countries and also their growing disposable income, economy and rising population adds to the food industry. The rising standard of living of the consumers and preference for healthy and nutritious foods is also driving the insoluble dietary fibers market, which in turn adds to the dietary fiber market. The major players adopt several strategies like acquiring small scale firms, expanding their presence, investing more in research and development inorder to increase their market share. A few major players are ADM, Cargill, Tate and Lyle, Ingredion etc.
1. Market analysis for the Asia Pacific Insoluble Dietary fibers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on the regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Asia Pacific insoluble dietary fibers market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Key Deliverables of the study
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Market Definition
2. Research Approach & Methodology
2.2 Research Designs
2.3 Study Timelines
2.4 Study Phases
2.4.1 Secondary Research
2.4.2 Discussion Guide
2.4.3 Market Engineering and Econometric Modelling
2.4.4 Expert Validation
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1 High demand for processed and convenience foods in western countries
3.1.2 Increasing demand for fiber supplements to fulfil nutrtitional requirement globally
3.1.3 Increasing western influence and awareness of health benefits from dietary fibers in developing countries
3.2.1 Delayed and inconsistent regulatory standards for approval
3.2.2 Technical difficulties pertaining to reactivity and stability
3.3.1 Unexploited market in the developing countries
3.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
3.3.3 Higher incidence of application in weight management and healthcare industry
3.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.3 Degree of competetion
3.4.4 Threat of new entrants
3.4.5 Threat of substitutes
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Function Type
4.1.1 Bulking Agent
4.1.2 Fat Replacer
4.1.3 Texturing Agent
4.2 By Product Type
4.2.3 Chitin & Chitosan
4.2.5 Resistant Starch
4.3 By Application
4.3.5 Pasta & Soup
4.4 By Geography
4.4.1 South America
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Most preferred strategic approach by major companies
5.2 Most active companies in the past five years
5.3 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Archer Daniels Midland Company
6.3 E.I Dupont De Nemours and Company
6.4 Fibrisol Service Limited
6.5 Grain Processing Corporation
6.6 Ingredion Incorporated
6.7 J. Rettenmaier & SÃ¶hne Gmbh & Co. Kg
6.8 Roquette FrÃ¨res
6.9 Shanghai Nuoshen Food Trading Co., Ltd.
6.10 SÃ¼dzucker Ag
6.11 Sunopta, Inc.
6.12 Taiyo Lucid Pvt Ltd.
6.13 Tate & Lyle PLC