The chronic conditions such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes have emerged as the major concern for Brazil which has accounted 37% of the overall number of deaths in the country in 2013. The increased cholesterol ratio and cardiovascular diseases have impacts due to change in life style from past few years which is due to high consumption ratio of processed food , increased obesity ratio and stress in the population . Thus the need of phytosterol rich food is emerging in the country like Brazil etc.
This report consists of insights of market based on segmentations on the parameters of product type, application type and geographical basis. The product type differentiations are Beta-sitosterol, Campesterol, and Stigmasterol. However the other elements include avenasterol, ergosterol, brassicasterol, lupeol, and cycloartenol. Moreover, the beta- sitosterol accumulated the largest market share in 2013 of 65.48% and is expected to grow in the next five years. The industry dominant companies include BASF, Archer Daniels Midlands (ADM), Raisio Life Sciences and Bunge Limited.
This Report Offers:
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the South America Phytosterols Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies, which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the South America Phytosterols Market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the South America Phytosterols Market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. Key findings of the study
3. Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Increasing prevalence of heart diseases
188.8.131.52 Supportive regulatory environment
184.108.40.206 Increasing End-Use Applications
220.127.116.11 Low consumer awareness
18.104.22.168 Side Effects of Phytosterols
22.214.171.124 Increased Health Consciousness
126.96.36.199 Technical innovations
3.2.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
188.8.131.52 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
184.108.40.206 Bargaining Power of Buyers
220.127.116.11 Threat of New Entrants
18.104.22.168 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
22.214.171.124 Degree of Competition
4. Market Segmentation
4.1 By Application
4.1.1 Food Ingredients
4.2 By Product
4.2.4 others(avenasterol, ergosterol, brassicasterol, lupeol, and cycloartenol)
4.3 By Geography
126.96.36.199 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Raisio Plc
6.3 Bunge Limited
6.4 Archer Daniels Midland (ADM)
6.8 Pharmachem Laboratories
6.9 Forbes Medi-Tech Inc.
6.10 Gustav Parmentier
6.11 Enzymotec Ltd.