The market trend is in tandem with growing awareness of healthy eating habits and the major role these additives play in aiding digestive health. Governments encourage the intake and recommends acceptable levels of intake of insoluble dietary fibers. The number of supermarkets, food service restaurants and several processed food supply channels in the emerging markets are rising, and thus, the food industry is seeing an uptick in demand. This ultimately gives rise to growth in insoluble dietary fibers market.
The insoluble dietary fibers market is segmented by Functional type, Product type and by Application. The fibers are classified into Cellulose, Hemi cellulose, Chitin and Lignin depending on their characteristics. The insoluble dietary fibers find a wide range of applications in the Meat industry, Bakeries and Beverages segment and in Confectioneries as these fibers help prevent colon cancer by keeping an optimal pH in intestines to prevent microbes from producing cancerous substances.
The African region represents a small but a rapidly growing market. The regions of South Africa, Egypt, and Nigeria are the most important players, with South Africa leading the pack. The technical functionalities of the using insoluble fibers are important to the African landscape as this provides an adequate cost cutting mechanism.
Insoluble dietary fiber rich foods are more preferred because of its many uses and advantages. The key players are focused on identifying new active ingredients and more possible applications in Weight management industry. ADM, Cargill, Dupont, Roquette are some of the major players. Acquisitions, Mergers and Joint ventures are some of the strategies followed by these companies to increase their market share in Africa.
1. Market analysis for the African Insoluble Dietary fibers market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on regional scale.
2. Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on the regional scale.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
5. Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the African insoluble dietary fibers market on regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
7. A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
8. Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.2 Market Dynamics
22.214.171.124 Increased demand of protein products
126.96.36.199 Growth in urbanization
188.8.131.52 Inclination towards health awareness
184.108.40.206 Innovation in food technology
220.127.116.11 Intolerance of animal protein
18.104.22.168 Cost competitiveness
22.214.171.124 Rising cost of agriculture commodities
126.96.36.199 Sensory properties of plant protein
188.8.131.52 Government Regulations
184.108.40.206 Gluten allergic consumers
220.127.116.11 Sustainabile source
18.104.22.168 Increase in health awareness
22.214.171.124 Increasing demand of vegan diet
3.2.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
126.96.36.199 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
188.8.131.52 Bargaining Power of Buyers
184.108.40.206 Threat of New Entrants
220.127.116.11 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
18.104.22.168 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Application
4.1.1 Food Ingredients
22.214.171.124 Energy and sports drink
126.96.36.199 Meat Analogues
188.8.131.52 Bakery and confectionery
184.108.40.206 Ready to eat
4.1.3 Animal Feed
4.2 By source
4.2.1 Wheat Protein
4.2.2 Soy Protein
4.2.3 Pea Protein
4.2.4 Other vegetable Protein
4.2.5 Nuts and seeds
4.3 By Type
4.3.1 Protein Isolate
4.3.2 Protein Concentrate
4.3.3 Textured Protein
4.4 By Geography
4.4.1 North America
4.4.4 South America
220.127.116.11 South Africa
5. Competitive Landscape
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies by market strategies
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6. Company Profiles
6.1 Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S)
6.2 Kerry Group (Ireland)
6.3 Cargill Incorporated U.S
6.4 E.I Du Pont de company(U.S)
6.5 Omega Protein Corporation (U.S.)
6.6 Amco Proteins (U.S)
6.7 Scoular Companyâ€™s Food Ingredient
6.8 Reliance Private label supplements
6.9 Axiom Foods
6.10 Roquette Foods
6.11 Manitoba harvest hemp foods
6.12 Sodrugestvo Groups
6.13 Sunwarrior(Sun Brothers, LLC)(U.S)
6.14 Growing Naturals, LLC
6.15 Glanbia nutritionals
6.16 Pinnacle Foods Inc.
6.17 Ajjinomoto co.Inc.
6.18 Azaki Gulico Co., Ltd.
6.19 Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd.
6.20 Showa Sangyo Co., Ltd.
6.21 Azaki Gulico Co., Ltd.
6.22 Kyowa Hakko Kogyo Co., Ltd.
6.23 Showa Sangyo Co., Ltd.