The consumer patterns displayed by South Africa are similar to that of various developing and emerging markets. The rise of population, pollution, and health awareness levels are acting as major drivers for the market. The country is also facing rapid urbanization which is also accompanied by the rise in the average income level, both of which act as major drivers for the enhancers market. The lax regulatory structure and poor infrastructure facilities are acting as hindrances to the market penetration. The success of the product is dependent on extensive marketing as the South African market is characterized with low product awareness. Major global firms are the main players driving the local trends and markets.
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the South Africa Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the South Africa Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the South Africa Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET DYNAMICS
3.1.1 Rising income in developing countries
3.1.2 Increasing trend of health awareness
3.1.3 Combination of RTD Coffee with energy drinks
3.2.1 Increasing cost of raw materials
3.2.2 Rising consumption of freshly ground coffee
3.3.1 Targeting new consumer
3.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
3.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
3.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
3.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
3.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
3.4.5 Degree of Competition
4. MARKET SEGMENTATION
4.1 By Ingredients Type
4.1.3 Yerba Mate
4.1.5 Vitamin B
4.1.6 Acai Berry
4.2 By Packaging
4.2.1 Bottles (Glass & Pet)
4.3 By Sales Channel
4.3.1 Convenience stores
4.3.3 Mass merchandisers
4.3.4 Drug stores
4.3.5 Food services/ Sports nutrition chain
4.4 By Geography
4.4.1 North America
4.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 South Africa
5 Competitive Landscapes
5.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
5.2 Joint Ventures
5.3 New Product Launches
5.4 Most active companies in the past five years
5.5 Market Share Analysis
6 Company Profiles
6.2 Starbucks Corporation
6.3 Asahi Group Holdings Ltd.
6.4 Ajinomoto General Foods Inc.
6.5 Dunkin' Brands Group
6.6 Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
6.7 Ferolito Vultaggio & Sons
6.8 Dr. Pepper Snapple Group
6.9 Japan Tobacco Inc.
6.10 Lotte Chilsung Beverage Co.
6.11 Monster Beverage Co.
6.12 Pokka Group
6.13 Pepsico Inc.
6.14 San Benedetto
6.15 Coco-Cola Company