Despite the small size of the market, Canadians are presumed as smart and sophisticated in their consumption patterns. The marketing should therefore be based on promoting water enhancer as a smart and luxurious choice. The other factor driving the beverage and bottled water segment is that of taste, enhancers are expected to perform well in this regard. The use of enhancer as healthy additions to water is an important and profitable viewpoint for the market, given the rising elderly and obese in the country. The market is also driven by the portability of the water enhancers, whose size offers an easy to carry approach.
The major constraint is that of a very competitive shelf-space, the concentration of most retail outlets is cited as a cause for this. The emergence of private label or brand specific is a direct result of this issue. The growth of high volume sales, which comes with a gradual market success, is important in countering this challenge.
This Report Offers::
1. Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
2. Market analysis for the Canada Water enhancer market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
3. Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising opportunities and global consumer trends.
4. Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
5. Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Canada Water Enhancer market on both global and regional scale.
6. A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Why Buy This Report?
1. For getting a comprehensive overview of the Canada Water enhancer market.
2. To gain wide-ranging information about the major players in this industry and the strategies adopted by them.
3. To gain an insight about the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and also identify the regions, which are untapped.
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Definition of the Market
1.3 Report Description
2. KEY FINDINGS OF THE STUDY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
4. MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rise in obese populations and subsequent rejection of carbonated drinks
4.1.2 Industrialization and mass production of beverages
4.1.3 Significant expansion of the consumer base for healthy beverages
4.1.4 Changing consumer preferences towards flavored drinks
4.2.1 Lack of regulations from FDA
4.2.2 Compliance with the Manufacturing practices
4.2.3 Safety concerns due to lack of scientific evidence
4.3.1 Technological advancements in beverage production
4.3.2 Identification of new active ingredients
4.3.3 High scope for application in health care industry
4.4 Porter Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5. MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Product Type
5.1.1 Flavored drops
5.1.2 Energy drops
5.1.3 Fitness and workout Drops
220.127.116.11 Weight Management drinks
18.104.22.168 Skin-rejuvenating drinks
5.2 By Active Ingredient Type
5.3 By Source Type
5.3.3 Tea and Coffee
5.3.4 Coconut water
5.4 By Geography
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions
6.2 Joint Ventures
6.3 New Product Launches
6.4 Most active companies in the past five years
6.5 Market Share Analysis
7. Company Profiles
7.1 Arizona Beverages USA
7.2 Cott Beverages
7.3 Dyla LLC
7.5 GVC Great Value Company
7.6 H.J.Heinz Company
7.7 Heartland LLC
7.8 ICEE Co.
7.9 Kraft foods Inc.
7.11 Orange Crush Company
7.13 Pioma Industries
7.14 Splash Corporation
7.15 Sunkist growers Inc.
7.16 The Coca-Cola Company
7.17 The Gatorade Company Inc.
7.18 Wisdom Natural Brands